Skaters will be required to upload their program music when registering for the following types of competitions:
- Competitive & Combined Invitationals
- Sectional Championships
- Synchronized Skating Events
To register your music for competitions utilizing the NEW online competition music registration system, please have the following information ready before proceeding:
- Short Program (for applicable categories) and Free Program music in an MP3 file
- Time of program(s)
- Select the Event category you would like to register for and click “Register”
- If you have multiple skaters in your account, select the appropriate skater for the event
- A selection box will pop up where you will be prompted to choose your music file for upload
- Please note: You will not be able to change your music files once confirmed. Ensure they are the versions the skater is intending to compete with. If there is a change to the skaters music between registration time and the competition, skaters will be required to bring CD's to the competition and indicate that the music has changed when registering onsite.
- Confirm the event, skater details and music files in your shopping card. If correct, click “Confirm & Register”
PLEASE NOTE: Music files will not be kept so skaters are required to submit their music for each individual competition.